If you’re like most business owners, you’re too to log into your website to make changes and keep it up to date.
Website Maintenance Plans
More than just maintenance, we provide the tools and support to grow your business online.
Here's what you get with our care plans:
Frequently Asked Questions
Support requests are simply instructions sent by you to our team so we can make the changes to your website for you.
To send a request, simply email to our help desk with clear instructions on what you need changed or added on your website and we’ll get it done for you within 2-3 business days.
Support requests do include: edits to content on any page, including adding testimonials, making style adjustments, uploading blog content, or adding new pages with content you provide.
Support requests do not include: advanced or custom features like creating a membership portal, designing a sales page, creation of content, or graphic design requests.
The clearer your request is, the faster and more accurately we can complete it for you.
If you’re an existing client and the request is included in your care plan, we’ll action it right away.
If it’s not included, we’ll let you know and from there we can provide a quote and timeline before we begin.
Here are the time frames for the thee most common types of requests:
- Small task: within 1-3 business days
- Big task: within 2 weeks
- Project: we’ll let you know the timeframe once the project brief is approved.
To help make it easier for you to know what to expect, we group requests into three types: Small Tasks, Big Tasks and Projects.
- Small tasks are website content or code adjustments that take 30 minutes or less.
- Time frame: 1-3 business days.
- Examples: editing website content, adding per-written website content, changing the settings of a plugin, small design tweaks.
- Does not include: writing content for you, designing something from scratch, adding in an e-commerce store.
- Big tasks take more than 30 minutes, have multiple steps or require specialist skills (such as design, copy writing or code).
- Time frame: 1-2 weeks
- Big task examples: creating a new web page, designing a promotional image, installing and configuring a WordPress or Shopify plugin, updating an existing Facebook ad, sending an email campaign, writing a blog post.
- Projects have a specific objective and require a strategy, plan and multiple steps.
- All projects require a brief to be completed and agreed before we begin.
- Time frame: requires a conversation about the project so we can define the scope and provide a quote.
- Project examples: developing an email nurture sequence, creating a Facebook campaign for products, adding in an e-commerce store, writing a series of blog posts, improving search engine traffic.
Not sure what you request is? No problem! Just send your request to us we’ll help guide you with the next steps 🙂
Send your requests to our dedicated Help desk email address or via this support form.
We then track it in our dedicated Help desk tool so we can complete your request accurately and quickly.
If you need something that’s not included in your plan, we’re happy to see if we can help. What we’ll likely need is a more formal quoting and proposal process to define the scope.
You can start that process by letting us know what you need via the support page and we’ll get back to you with next steps.
If required, we’ll set up a call to chat about your needs and where it fits into your strategy.
If you need additional services on a routine basis (for example, scheduling and sending out emails to your list) we can also chat about a custom add-on to your plan that will fit that need for you.
Sill not quite sure how Website Care could help your business?
Check out our programs and choose the best option for your needs.